OpenOptions is an Adobe Acrobat plug-in to change the default appearance of PDF file(s) when they are opened within Acrobat.
These initial view options include:
- Tab view (bookmarks, pages panel etc)
- Initial Magnification (percentage or fit)
- Page layout (single. facing pages continuous)
- Opening page number
- Initial window sizing including opening in full screen mode
- Hiding/showing the menubar, toolbar and windowbar
Why not just use Acrobat?
It is possible to set this information in Acrobat, but OpenOptions allows you to store this data away in a configuration set and existing document properties can be quickly extracted from another PDF file that can not be done in Acrobat. The configuration name can then be quickly selected and applied to another PDF file.
What about setting these properties in many PDF files
Manage multiple documents in one batch operation, by using OpenOptions in conjunction with Mapsoft's unique macro builder tool Automator , which is also available for purchase from Mapsoft's online store.